We disembark at Güi Güi, a beautiful unspoiled beach, where we will have a delicious Canarian style meal and enjoy a few hours of snorkeling in crystalline waters, sun-bathing or just walking along the wonderful shore.
What you get
- 6 hour speed boat excursion in Gran Canaria
- Breathtaking speed of 35 knots on the sea
- 3 hours on Güi Güi beach
- Snacks, drinks, fruits
- Canarian lunch on Güi Güi beach
- Opportunity to see whales, dolphins and swim in the Atlantic Ocean
- An exclusive look at local environmental efforts
- Professional live narration about marine life by our expert captain
- Views of famous Gran Canaria coastline
- Toilet on the boat
WARNING: The trip is not suitable for small children and people with disabilities. Basic swimming skills required – to get from the ship to the beach you have to enter the water. Please take it under consideration while planning the trip (you can buy waterproof bags and phone covers in many tourist shops) – we are not taking any responsibility for your electronic devices or your any other property you are taking on-board.
Although we make every effort to allow you to go down to the beach, please be aware that this is a wild beach and sometimes it is not possible to disembark because of the sea conditions. In this case we will try to find another beach but it can happen that disembarking will not be possible and the food will be served on board of the ship. Your safety is our priority.